This has some information that I haven't yet shared with my family. But I'm, um, 28 years old dammit! So I guess it's okay. I'm not going to get grounded or anything.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
hmmm.. That was long ago (if I assume this means romantic relationship). I guess I'd have to say it was me. I had a standing open relationship with a guy from high school. Whenever we weren't dating other people, we um... hung out. um... naked. (Hi Mom!) Then I got back together with Rob and that all ended.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
My pits - last week. My legs - ??Maybe August?? I'm lazy, it's winter, and my husband doesn't care.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
showing off pictures of my kids
5. Are you any good at math?
I used to be pretty good. And I still can be with a pencil and paper, but I can't even subtract two 3-4 digit numbers in my head anymore. I balance my checkbook with a calculater
6. Your prom night?
First I went as a sophomore. My date was a loser junior that couldn't find anyone to go with. After prom, we went to the post-prom school-sponsered party. After that, he went to a non-sponsered party, and I went home with a couple of guys and their girlfriends to have breakfast one of their mom's was cooking. Yum. Harriett can cook!
Next, as a junior I went to 2 of them.
One in the town I had just moved to. I went with the guy I was dating. We went back to his house afterwards with a bunch of friends (including my husband and his girlfriend) and watched beavis and Butthead. My mom was a total control freak, and didn't even want to let me. I had to come home early.
One in the town I grew up in. It was 3 hours away, and I drove myself. (Mom, you might want to stop reading now. You know, ignorance is bliss and all...) I got an invitation and took a sophomore firend. His girlfriend was one of the sophomore attendents, and he wanted to be able to go to be with her. I caught up with my old friends and just generally had a good time by myself while he went with his girlfriend. Then after prom, I went back to a girlfriends house for a little bit while a couple other guys (My friend from question #1 up there) ditched their dates and we all went and stayed at a hotel. My mom never asked me where I stayed that night. She assumed it was with my girlfriend. These 2 proms were within a month of each other. My mom is weird.
I didn't go to my senior prom.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Yes. I made it out in 3 years and only had about $6000 in loans though. I think that's pretty good considering I paid for it myself with a waitressing job.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your Myspace profile?
I don't use myspace. Have never even seen a myspace profile
10. Last thing received in the mail?
A pre-approved credit offer
11. How many different beverages have you had today?
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
I never do on my mom's becuse the message is like 5 minutes long. Who wants to sit through that? (Gosh I love to be able to bitch on here where she can read it (Hi Mom!) and I don't have to listen to any repercussions. Otherwise, I leave a message only if I want called back.
13. Whom did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Concert? Don't those require money and free time?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Beach? Doesn't that require money and free time? just kidding. I lived in Virginia for a little while and went to the beach occasionally. Didn't write my name in the sand, but never failed to bury a hand or foot or both.
15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
back in June (I think) I had my teeth cleaned. It was the most painful thing ever! Not because of the whole dentist thing, but I was developing mastitis at the time. feverish, boob hurtage, teeth hurtage, yuckiness.
16. What is out your back door?
My deck off the 2nd floor, and the patio filled with Little Tykes off the garage back door
17. Any plans for Friday night?
I plan to sleep, but that never happens. Gosh I'm old
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
I don't especially care about my hair
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
yep. I eat the carmel then the cheese, and throw out the unflavored usually
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. It almost put me to sleep
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I used to. But now I shower first, so my husband is in there when I get done drying my hair. The towel usually ends up abandoned on the floor, and discovered later after it's too late to reuse it
22. Some things you are excited about?
I have the day off work tomorrow. Yippee!
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
24. Describe your keychain(s).
I have a Brookstone keychain with 5 removable rings on it. One has my truck keys. One has my car keys. One has my house keys. One has my jump drive (or nerd stick as my friend calls it). The last is rarely on because I don't carry it on a day-to-day basis. It's keys to my mom's house. (But don't tell my sister I have them. She's not trustworthy enough to have a set of her own)
25. Where do you keep your change?
in my pocket - in my desk drawer - in my ashtray of the car - on my banister railing - in my daughters piggy bank
26. What kind of winter coat do you own?
um, it's white and warm and the pockets are way too shallow
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
open - better to hear the kids screaming. But who am I kidding. Mostly I sleep upstairs on the couch, and there's no door in the living room.
Hmmm... you might see some of these topics reincarnated for TMI Tuesday. Ideas churning...