I'm so far behind, I don't even know what I've talked about and what I haven't. So, here's the short story of the last - oh whenever
1. Anya's still sleeping better. We had some rough nights, but last night was wonderful. Of cuorse, she was run ragged yesterday, but we'll see.
2. We went fishing last Sunday. Ally even caught a fish. Sadly, I was chasing Anya and didn't get to see the fish, but I was told it was a magnificint one. Giant at the size of about 4 inches. She refused to touch it. But she had a blast.
3. Tuesday was pajama day at day care. I set 3 or 4 sets of summer weight pjs out to let Ally pick from, and She got distracted and wouldn't pick, so I grabbed a pair and started putting the top on her. As soon as she realized what I was doing, she started yelling. "I don't WANT to wear pajamas! i wnt to wear real clothes"I told her that all her friends would be wearing them and it was silly, but she couldn't be swayed. She told me she didn't want to be like all her friends. Who can argue with that?
4. I'm thirsty.
5. I got my first crocheted name framed. Check it out. (That link dones't work at the mmoent, because I haven't uploaded the picture, but it will work soon. What are you doing reading this so fast? I think it looks great. Rick did a good job framing it and he did it within a day of me sticking it in the mail. Wow.
6. We did nothing for most of the weekend. We sent the kids outside to play and slathered them up with sunblock (Do you call it sunblock or sunscreen? just curious) Ally came back with sand stuck to her everywhere. So I threw her in the bathtub and hosed her off before dinner after which she went back outside for more playing. Rob and I read a lot this weekend. It seems like when we get started reading, it takes over for a while. When we run out of books, it's over and we go back to normal life.
7. Sunday we went to my grandma's (Yes, grandpa too, but really it's her house. It's his pond) house. We stoped at my mom's and picked up Naomi and Marisa (my nieces) to go with us. We went back to grandpa's pond and fishe3d a little, but the gnats were out in full force, and we didn't stay for long. Marisa, Grandma, Ally, Anya, and I all headed back while Rob and naomi toughed it out a little while longer. Ally got a bite, but she was too busy finding rocks to throw to notice. I was chasing Anya. She really wanted to jump in the pond and was also very interested in the rocks. tasty. And Rob was helping with the other girls' worms. So, we caught nothing. But we got some fresh air and sunshine. And had a nice walk with grandma. I'll upload gobs of pictures today. (It's the last day of the month and I haven't met the limit for April yet, so might as well try it today, huh?)
8. Today is the last week of my class. I have 1 more program to write and 1 test to take. Which is good. I'm really slacking off. I'm not all that interested in Cobol. This is my second semester of it. yuck. I'm ready to be done. I might even take the summer off. I'm tired of classes again.
9. I'm pretty sure we're going to pull Anya out of the day care soon. Her teacher is wanting to stay home after she has her baby, so she might watch her for us. It would be cheaper and Rob could quit Memorial if we sent Ally too. But we're still undecided about that. if Ally could get into pre-school we'd do it definitely, but I think Ally needs the interaction of learning with more kids around.
10. I don't really have anything else to say, but can't leave this list at only 9.